What is a professional certification?

Most institutions require a professional certification issued by accredited organisations for a variety of reasons, mostly related to work or education. For example, foreigners applying to study in the UK are normally required to prove their English skills by passing a language exam such as IELTS, Cambridge CAE or TOEFL.

Some countries may require a certificate for immigration or work purposes. Mundus Verborum can help you study for the most common international language tests, such as:

  • ALPT: Arabic Language Proficiency Test
  • CELPE-Bras: Certificado de Proficiência em Língua Portuguesa para Estrangeiros (Certificate of Proficiency in Brazilian Portuguese for Foreigners)
  • CIELS: Certificazione di Italiano come Lingua Straniera (Certificate of Italian as a Foreign Language)
  • DALF: Diplôme approfondi de langue française (Diploma in Advanced French Language)
  • DELE: Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
  • GDS: Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (Diploma in Advanced German Language)
  • IELTS: International English Language Testing System
  • JLPT: Japanese Language Proficiency Test
  • TestDaF: Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test of German as a Foreign Language)
  • TOCFL: Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language
  • TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language

Mundus Verborum can help by providing you with study materials, tutors to guide your preparation, and mock tests so you can practise.

If you need to pass one of these exams for work, immigration or education purposes, or just because you would like to have a certificate to prove your linguistic skills, please get in touch. We can help you get fully prepared for your professional certification.

Please note we are not affiliated with any of the testing centres and we do not provide the actual exams, but we are able to tell you where you can do so.

Let Mundus Verborum maximise your chances of exam success.